Definitions and application
“Personal data” means information that can be identified by an individual. In addition to personal information, we also collect non-personally identifiable information, which refers to information about your use of the Services that cannot be identified by an individual.
taksiYsi Oy, Lekatie 9, 90140 OULU respects and values the privacy of every person who visits the site.
takiYsi Oy is committed to complying with applicable legislation regarding the privacy of users and to processing personal data in accordance with good data management and data processing practices.
2. Collection of information
We will only collect and process personal information if you voluntarily enter or expressly consent to it. By doing so, you agree to the following terms and conditions.
We automatically receive and store information about your computer and browser, including your IP address, software, and hardware information, and the page you request.
taksiYsi Oy warrants that it will not sell or rent your personal information to third parties. However, we may disclose your information if required to do so by law or in response to enforceable governmental requests.
Our office is equipped with camera surveillance. Camera surveillance is intended to be a preventive tool for potential threats. Camera surveillance has been announced at the locations with appropriate signs or signs. Camera surveillance is recordable and the people who handle the recordings are listed and properly trained.
3. Use of Information
Any information we collect from you can be used in:
- personalizing experiences and meeting your individual needs
- providing customized ads
- content development
- our customer service and support
- email and text messaging
- to manage a competition, campaign, or survey.
4. Retention of information
6. Disclosure of Information
We will not sell, exchange or otherwise transfer your identifiable information to third parties. This does not include trusted third parties who help us maintain our site or run our business, but they must also keep the information confidential.
7. Data protection
8. Contact, request more information, block, delete
9. Updates and changes
What are cookies?
What are cookies used for?
- Google Analytics
- This website uses the Google Analytics web service, which is used to monitor the number of website visitors and the most frequently visited websites, for example. Google Analytics saves the visitor’s IP address, which the Data Protection Board has considered to be part of personal data.
- How Google uses your data on partner websites and applications
- How Google Analytics protects data collected from the visitor
- Prevent Google Analytics monitoring with a browser add-on
Accepting these cookies is not absolutely necessary in view of the operation of the website though they make browsing the pages easier. You can remove or prevent cookies, but then some website functions may not work in the intended manner.
Cookies are not used to identify the person, and data describing the use of the website are solely controlled by the webmaster. Cookies are only used for the purposes described above.